System Engineers Recruitment at Proxy Net Group
Proxy Net Group is an information technology company located in Lagos, is in need of a suitable candidate to fill the position of a system engineer
• Complete configuration, installation and support of equipment in a Microsoft Windows, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Linux-based environments to the specifications of client’s needs
• Troubleshoot, resolve computer related issues by providing both on-site and remote support
• Maintaining software applications, operating systems and regular maintenance.
• Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established organizational objectives.
• Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside vendors and etc. to provide technical assistance and support
• Supervising the administration of systems and servers related network to ensure availability of services to authorized users.
• Up to date reporting on issues and resolutions to ensure proper case status tracking.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Proper understanding of Audio/Visual signal transmission via standard interfaces
• In-depth knowledge of Audio-Visual, Network cabling, connectors e.g. HDMI, DVI, DP, HDBaseT, CATX RJ45, RGB/VGA, Component, RF
• Understanding of how LCD/LED Displays work
• Good understanding of how electronic power systems work
• Good hand-on experience on how to troubleshoot & repair computer systems
• Well rounded experience on how to troubleshoot & fix network issues
• Media presentation and formatting of content using relevant software tools
• Technical, analytical, interpersonal and organization skills required
• Proper understanding of Audio/Visual Technologies, etc.
• Associated Diploma or University Degree
• Cisco, CompTIA and/or Microsoft Professional Certification
• Excellent working knowledge of up-to-date desktop applications
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Servers 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, Workstations, MS Exchange, VMware, Citrix, anti-virus and other various software applications
How To Apply: Interested candidates should forward their CV to [email protected]
Application Deadline: 30th January, 2018.